This is an innovative system for monitoring the fluid level inside atmospheric tanks.
The system detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted in the tank and displays the fluid level or volume. The new design and suitable solutions guarantee a reliable and repeated level indication.
- Continuous metering Indication in height, percentage
- Maximum and minimum level alarms
- High accuracy
- Intuitive software managing procedure
- Easy installation
- PC linkup option
Continuous monitoring system
The system is composed of:
• A pipe for detecting the static pressure. The tube with its end is inserted from the top of the tank and dipped in the fluid down to the bottom of the tank.
- A control unit for level display and system management. The unit is provided with intuitive and complete software and allows the connection of two alarm or lock devices.By means of the software it is possible to:- set the type and the dimensions of the tank- define the level alarms- define the level indication- define the unit of measurement- calibrate the instrumentDepending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact working as a remote switch starting the alarm devices or cutting the power supply off the connected equipment.
- Supply voltage 230 V / 50 Hz (110 V / 60 Hz)
Protection IP 55
Full scale 4 m (12 feet)
Accuracy ± 1 % full scale
Contact for maximum and minimum level
Max tension 250Vac at 5 Amp (or 30Vdc at 5 Amp)
Probe tube length 10 m (10,6 yards) (extensible up to 50 m (52 yards).
– Height (mm, inch)
– Volume (liters, gallons)
– Filling percentage (%)
– RS output for PC connection available
FREE Fuel Management SYSTEM DEMONSTRATION, Including a 30 day personal log in to access the web based demonstration site. Just call 01226 742 441
Time makes a small problem into a crisis – stay on top with live information !
Why not ask about our other products and services for a complete package including tank gauging, fuel tanks, fuel pumps and service contracts.