Accurate Mileage Data
24 Hour Fuelling
Alternative Fuel Monitoring
Co2 Emissions Reporting
Fuel Card Transaction Import
Accurate Stock Reconcilliation
Wether you require an emergency repair or preventative maintenance contract to ensure your fuel pumps stay in good working order we can meet your needs. We have a team of over 40 expertly skilled engineers based nationwide from Cornwall to the highlands of Scotland. They are trained to repair, service and maintain the widest range of refuelling equipment from all the leading pump, gauge, tank and fuel management manufacturer’s.
Our engineers also carry a full sets of specialist tools, software and spare parts within their vehicles ensuring the best possible chance of completing the task at hand on the first visit. If they don’t have the part required there and then, our very own heavily stocked Stores Department at our head office in Barnsley will despatch same day for a speedy repair.
To take advantage of our Service and Maintenance Department call 01226 742 441 and keep our number handy for your next break down so we can keep your vehicles moving.
Fuel Management is vital in a busy yard with multiple vehicles and drivers and even more so within a network of sites. With almost 500 sites now using our Jigsaw Fuel Management systems for over 15 years it’s proven as not just the first true web based system but leading in this field.
The Jigsaw Fuelling web site has been deigned to be as simple to use as possible. Information is presented in a clear format so that even first time users can understand how to use the system with little or no training – certainly for day to day operation.
Up to the minute Fuelling Data is presented as it arrives with no polling delays seen on other systems claiming to have “Real Time” operation.
All fuelling data is immediately viewable through the web page displayed in context of the relevant site, person, or vehicle, greatly reducing the need to generate reports.
The new Jigsaw Vision page gives the user a clear overview of fleet efficiency, fuel consumption, carbon emissions, fuel price trends etc. with more analysis tools being added as they are developed.
For a FREE demonstration call 01226 742 441.
There are a range of fuel pumps best suited to the HGV depot but considering the large volumes of fuel, vehicles and drivers that are in operation in this fast paced environment we suggest the C Series range of fuel oil pumps.
Standard features include:
- Single-sided 25mm illuminated digital commercial displays (volume only)
- Available as mono or twin
- Pumping unit with integral air separation (not included in dispenser format)
- 0.2% meter accuracy
- Solenoid valve
- Elaflex 3.3m hoses (black as standard)
- Approved ‘latch open’ nozzles with safety break
- Infra-red management control
- Stainless steel construction
- Single or three-phase motors (115v/230v/380v)
- Integral nozzle locking (no padlocks required)
- Interface options include Pulse, Serial, Gilbarco 2 Wire and HL2
- Manufactured to EN13617-1 SIRA Certificate number 05ATEX9095
- Approved by UK Weights & Measures (attendant operated or fuel monitoring system)
- Measuring Instrument Directive approved
- Ministry of Defence Design and Maintenance Guide 14 (DMG14)
- 12 months warranty